Ingredients:1 cup room temperature butter
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 1/4 cup unshifted flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1tsp corn starch
Directions:1. Pre heat oven at 375F
2. Place room temp butter and sugar in one bowl and place unshifted flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl.
3. Combine room temp butter and sugar, beat them in slow speed, do not over mix the mixture.
4. Slowly pour in eggs and vanilla extract.
5. Slowly pour in the dry ingredients little at a time into the butter sugar mixture and combine the mixture using a spatula. Do NOT use a mixer at this point because your cookies will not turn out chewy.
6. Baking time should vary between 10 min-12 min.
7. Let the cookies sit for about 10 mins.
8. Place the cookies on a rack and let them cool for about 10 mins.